10. Why does Michele Bachmann hate the individual mandate? Is it because Marcus likes the idea of a man date?
9. Berlusconi may be forced to resign. Italy loses a Prime Minister and Herman Cain gains a wingman.
8. Any chance Dr. Conrad Murray can be on the medical staff at the Roeublican convention next year?
7. Left wing Israel bashing is in vogue. Liberals need to remember that the Gaza blockade has been declared legal by the United Nations.
6. Silvio Berlusconi likely out as Italian Prime Minister and immediately garners 18% in GOP Iowa poll.
5. House falls on Arizona Governor Jan Brewer’s sister.
4. According to golfer Greg Norman and Tiger Woods former Woods’ caddie Stevie Williams is not a racist. In related news, Mel Gibson hires Williams for celebrity golf tournament.
3. French president Sarkozy while speaking to President Obama is overheard saying "I cannot bear Netanyahu, he's a liar." In response Mr. Obama sympathizes with Sarkozy's frustration, saying, "you're fed up, but I have to deal with him every day." At that point The Situation ran into a wall and Snookie got drunk and went dancing without underwear.
2. Mississippi didn’t ratify the 13th Amendment, abolishing slavery, until 1995. That would be 130 years after it was ratified by the rest of the country. In 2011, Mississippi is on the verge of establishing life begins at fertilization. Therefore in the eyes of Mississippians a Zygote has potentially more rights in 2011 than a black man in 1995.
1. Friday is 11-11-11, or as Herman Cain calls it You want a job, right-day.