K-Tel Records Announces Herman Cain Live at the CPAC Music Festival

Available from K-Tel Records for a limited time offer, the music stylings of Herman Cain.  For only $19.99 (plus Shipping and handling) you can hear the former Godfather Pizza’s CEO and current Republican Presidential Candidate’s silky soulful voice on:

1)      Is that a pizza in your pocket or are you excited to see me?
2)      Want some sprinkles on your black walnut?
3)      Brother Clarence I got your back
4)      Gonna Git You Koch Sucker
5)      Raise my Cain lower my standards
6)      (Let's have sex) I was only joking
7)      I don't have the facts to back this up but you know u want me
8)      Pour some sugar Cain on me
9)      I'm Your Man, Beki Beki Stan Stan
10)   999 Red Balloons
11)   My shocking fence

And if you order now, we’ll include Michele Bachmann’s “Yiddish for Evangelicals”; the perfect holiday gift for those that want to impress their Jewish friends during Chanookah.
But wait, there’s more. Order now and we’ll include Donny & Marie & Mitt live at Hill Cumorah Pageant in Palmyra, NY.  Not only can Mitt flip flop, watch him two-ste as he plays an aging Joseph Smith. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Secular American Jew and a Love for Israel

September 10, 2001 was a Monday

Sunni and Shia: So who are the bad guys again?