Monday Mishegas

One can’t name a third government agency to eliminate (Perry), another doesn’t know who the founding fathers were (Bachmann), while a 3rd can’t remember his original position on Libya (Cain), a fourth thinks gay marriage will lead to bestiality (Santorum), and the man at the top of the pack thinks we should bomb Iran (Romney).  Do you think Palin is now having second thoughts about not running?
I wonder if Biden, Hillary, Dodd, Edwards, and Richardson look at the 2012 GOP field and ask “Did we look that friggin’ bad?”
The greatest needs of reform and proper investment in this country are education and infrastructure.  Two things the Republicans refuse to endorse.
When asked if he feared Sharia Law, Herman Cain said no as he was pretty sure the National Restaurant Assoc. had settled with her too.
Perhaps Bill O'Reilly should have prefaced his Abraham Lincoln book with "Based on Actual Events". 
Memo to Bachmann, Cain, and Santorum: if you think waterboarding is not torture then give it a try. 
Is it possible for Congress’ approval rating to sink further after last night’s 60 Minutes’ story on congressional insider training?  It was interesting to see Nancy Pelosi dancing her way around the issue.
Movie lines for the GOP Candidates:
·         Rick Santorum: I see dead people
·         Michele Bachmann: All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up
·         Herman Cain: Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
·         Rick Perry: I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am
·         Ron Paul: I don't want his cigarettes, nurse Ratchett!!! I want my cigarettes! I want my cigarettes!
·         Mitt Romney: You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.  To infinity and beyond.
·         Newt Gingrich: "What do you mean, I'm funny?...You mean the way I talk? What?...Funny how? I mean, what's funny about it?...But I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f--kin' amuse you? What do you mean, funny? Funny how? How'm I funny??...How the f--k am I funny? What the f--k is so funny about me? Tell me? Tell me what's funny!...
·         Jon Huntsman: "I'm the Dude! So that's what you call me. You know, uh, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or uh, you know, El Duderino - if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Secular American Jew and a Love for Israel

September 10, 2001 was a Monday

Sunni and Shia: So who are the bad guys again?