One Week from Halloween, here are some truly scary thoughts:
1) President McCain has ordered the deployment of the 6th fleet to the Eastern Mediterranean in preparation of possible combat missions against pro al-Assad Syrian forces.
2) Secretary of State John Bolton announced at the U.N. that only countries who sign a pledge to America will receive aid from the United States.
3) Supreme Court Justice Nominee John Ashcroft is expected to get to sufficient Republican votes to get confirmed replacing the retiring Justice Ginsburg.
4) While appearing on Fox News Sunday, National Security Advisor Liz Cheney told host Bristol Palin that Hezbollah, Hamas, and Al Qaeda have become the new axis of evil.
5) Secretary of the Treasury Lloyd Blankfein, ex CEO of Goldman Sachs, announced that the White House will back the repeal of The Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
6) Vice President Palin was in her home state of Alaska to announce the McCain administration’s plan to start extensive drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Reserve (ANWR). Palin, quipped that the polar bears can swim to Russia, after all it’s not that far away.
7) President McCain and Secretary of Defense Joe Lieberman announced that there will be no repeal of the controversial Don’t Ask Don’t Tell policy.
Pretty scary huh? Don’t let something even worse happen in 2012.