Recap of the CNN GOP debate

Sound bites from last night’s GOP Presidential Debate
·         Mitt Romney: “I’m rubber you’re glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.”
·         Rick Perry: “I’m not touching you.”
·         Michele Bachmann: “Quit looking at me.”
·         Herman Cain: “Your mama is so fat…”
·         Rick Santorum: “No fair, it’s my turn.”
·         Ron Paul: “When’s recess?”
·         Rick Perry: “When’s nap time?”
·         Mitt Romney: “Mr. Cooper they’re picking on me.”
·         Anderson Cooper: “Ricky go stand in the corner.”
·         Newt Gingrich: “Do I have to climb the rope in gym class?”
·         Michele Bachmann: “I don’t have cooties.”
·         Rick Santorum: “A sphincter says what?”
·         Mitt Romney: “What?”
·         Newt Gingrich: “I know you are, but what am I?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Secular American Jew and a Love for Israel

September 10, 2001 was a Monday

Sunni and Shia: So who are the bad guys again?