1) Best Christmas movie: Scrooged. "The bitch hit me with a toaster."
2) Best movie set during Christmas: The Ref. "Lady, your husband ain't dead, he's hiding."
3) Give Natalie Portman the Oscar for Best Actress (Black Swan) now. Best performance by any actor male or female in years.
4) Cowboys/Cards Christmas Night Game. I'd rather eat 10 pounds of fruit cake.
5) Father Christmas by the Kinks...the most underrated Christmas Song.
6) I wonder if John Boehner got Smokey Robinson's Greatest Hits for Christmas?
7) Tom Brady missed practice this week due to flu-like symptoms. Franchise quarterback, and no one thinks to get him a flu shot?
8) Red Sox pitchers and catchers report in 51 days.
9) How big was the lump of coal in Ebeneezer McCain's stocking this year?
10) Loved Joe Biden's response when asked what he wanted for Christmas. Instead of the PC answer of 'peace on earth', he said 13.5 degree 2-wood.