· Just because I don’t drink the Tim Tebow Kool-Aid it doesn’t mean I am anti-Christian. I only want to know why he gets all of the love for basically doing what Mark Sanchez has been doing?
· You can disagree with the President’s policies, but you should never negligently challenge his patriotism.
· You cannot support a balanced budget amendment and then ignore an agreed upon deficit reduction plan (pssst that means you. Yeah you congressional Republicans)
· Bachmann opposes Wall Street Bailout and financial reform. In other words we should accept systematic financial failure over and over again.
· Newt Gingrich is definitely the quickest and snarkiest of the GOP debaters. Making him a great candidate and a shitty President.
· As great as President Obama’s national security team has performed, his justice and economic teams have been commensurately mediocre.
· After President Obama wins re-election he needs to replace Geithner, Holder, and his economic team. In fact he may have to do something before next November.
· Why is the income redistribution that occurs when the rich get richer and no one else does called something as innocuous as The Free Market but when someone proposes to rebalance the rules it is evil?
· How many jobs has small business owner and hedge find manager John Paulson created? First 5 guesses don’t count.
· Latest GOP Governor approval ratings (cue How Do You Like Me Now?)
o Rick Scott (FL) 26%
o Nikki Haley (SC) 34%
o Scott Walker (WI) 42%
o Jan Brewer (AZ) 42%
o John Kasich (OH) 38%
o Rick Snyder (MI ) 19%
· The attacks against TLC’s All-American Muslim by reactionary ignorant interests led by the Florida Family Association have led some significant American iconic firms to pull their advertising. While Lowes, received most of the press others including Bank of America, Wal-Mart, McDonald's and General Motors have also fallen in line. Ignorance may be bliss but stupidity is contagious.
· And I leave you with movie updates with GOP candidates: