STFU

Glenn Beck is a steaming pile of dog crap.  Oooops sorry, Mrs. Diggapedia told me that's an insult to steaming piles of dog crap. 

His attack on George Soros is his latest example of power envy passive bigotry:
"[Soros] used to go around with this anti-Semite and deliver papers to the Jews and confiscate their property and then ship them off. And George Soros was part of it. He would help confiscate the stuff. It was frightening. Here's a Jewish boy helping send the Jews to the death camps. And I am certainly not saying that George Soros enjoyed that, even had a choice. I mean, he's 14 years old. He was surviving. So I'm not making a judgment. That's between him and God. [...] George Soros is -- many people would call him an anti-Semite. I will not. I don't know enough about all of his positions on Jews."

All I'm saying is Glenn Beck smells like a springtime fragrance and looks like a vaginal bulb syringe with a long nozzle having lateral holes.  Many feminine hygiene products may call min a douche bag.  I will not.  That's between him and his pharmacist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Secular American Jew and a Love for Israel

September 10, 2001 was a Monday

Sunni and Shia: So who are the bad guys again?