What I’m Thankful For…beware it’s an acquired taste

I am thankful for:
Google for turning a social media savvy-less simpleton like me into a blogger-in-training
Jon Stewart, Craig Ferguson, and Jimmy Fallon for making television funny
AMC for taking a chance on The Walking Dead…check out this week’s Entertainment Weekly
Limbaugh, Hannity, Malkin, and Beck for providing me with so much material
The Palins…the golden goose of blogger material
Golfing on Thanksgiving morning
Thanksgiving; Where Americans overindulge in food and drink get into family fights…True American Exceptionalism
Sarcasm, irony, satire, and parody
Christmas music playing in stores in September…see above.
Living in a country where:  if I don’t like what I am watching I can change the channel, if I don’t like what I am listening to I can change the station, and if I don’t like what I am reading on line I can click.
Independent documentary movies and the small theaters that still play them
And finally,
I am thankful for my beautiful wife Mrs. Diggapedia and all of my friends and family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Secular American Jew and a Love for Israel

September 10, 2001 was a Monday

Sunni and Shia: So who are the bad guys again?