So Glenn Beck finally wore out his welcome at Fox. I will miss his crazy rants, and because I don’t want him to disappear totally, I have a few suggestions:
1) Take Charlie Sheen’s place on Two and Half Men, change the title to Two and a Half Mormon.
2) Get a part in Book of Mormon on Broadway. He can dance with his chalkboard.
3) Move into the Jersey Shore house. Can you see Beck asking Snookie if she is DTF?
4) WWE. He will be the coolest heal manager since Classy Freddie Blassie. His evil empire would be called the God Squad.
5) 30 Rock as the new fanatical head of NBC and Jack Donaghy’s (Alec Baldwin) new boss. Show needs a fresh crazy factor.
6) Appear as a doom saying preacher on AMC’s apocalyptic zombie hit Walking Dead. Not a stretch role for him.
7) Play the role of Phineas J. Whoopee in the live action production of Tennessee Tuxedo…he already has the chalkboard and glasses.
8) Celebrity Apprentice where he can argue with Donald Trump as to who is the bigger conservative ass and then get bitch slapped by Busey.
9) In Justified as a guy Tim Olyphant gets to slap silly every week. Not much of a character development, but I would watch every week.
10) Costar in a new buddy picture with Newt Gingrich as two warriors of God fighting Sharia law in “The Caliph-Ate my Bible”.