Things that make you say WTF:
· "(Obama’s) grandmother in Kenya said he was born in Kenya and she was there and witnessed the birth."
· "The people that went to school with (Barack Obama), they never saw him, they don't know who he is."
· "How come his own family doesn't know which hospital he was born in? How come-- forget about birth certificates. Let's say there's no birth certificate. How come in the hospital itself, okay? This is one of the...in the hospital itself, there's no records of his birth. In other words, it doesn't say how much they paid, where is the doctor, here's your room bill."
· Ratified the 13th Amendment that banished and prohibited slavery and involuntary servitude on March 16, 1995; 130 years after the country ratified it. Mississippi rejected it originally on December 5, 1865.
· 46% of Mississippi Republicans believe interracial marriage should be illegal.
· TransOcean’s (operator of deep-water horizon rig) annual report: "Notwithstanding the tragic loss of life in the Gulf of Mexico, we achieved an exemplary statistical safety record as measured by our total recordable incident rate and total potential severity rate."
Rick Santorum (ex senator (R-PA) and potential Presidential nominee)
· "A third of all the young people in America are not in America today because of abortion.”
· “In every society, the definition of marriage has not ever to my knowledge included homosexuality. That's not to pick on homosexuality. It's not, you know, man on child, man on dog, or whatever the case may be. It is one thing. And when you destroy that you have a dramatic impact on the quality.”
· Governor Brewer to sign into law a bill that will allow concealed weapons in public areas such as sidewalks and state universities.
· Susan Brock, wife of a Maricopa County Supervisor Fulton Brock, was sentenced to 13 years for sexually abusing a 14-year old boy. To make matters worse, Brock’s 21 year old daughter Rachel has been accused of molesting the same boy, and that abuse started when she was 17 and he was only 13.
· If the government shuts down this weekend, Congress and the President still get paid.
· The whole funding and shutdown battle comes down to the Republicant’s demanding $300Million in cuts to Planned Parenthood. Assholes.