Bachmann, Cantor, and West: Scarecrow, Tin Man, and Cowardly Lion

Hats off to Wendi Deng Murdoch for her lightning quick reaction and right cross to the punk who pied her husband, Rupert, the 80 year old besieged chairman of NewsCorp.  The 42 year old ninja clearly showed that Mr. Murdoch Is not only a savvy business man, HE IS 80 AND SHE IS 42. 
Every time I hear Eric Cantor’s voice I think of Mr. Haney from Green Acres.  And when I hear it I can appreciate the debilitating migraines that Balloon Head Bachmann experiences. 
Speaking of Batshit, it seems her security team roughed up ABC’s reporter Brian Ross as he pursued the GOP contender in an effort to get further clarification of reports that her migraines have left her incapacitated on frequent occasions.  I wasn’t there, so it is difficult to say if Ross went all Paparazzi on her, but it is safe to say her base will rally for her and the intelligent people will say “She’s still a dolt.”
Cantor and the rest of his ilk in the House will pass the “Cut, Cap, and Balance” bill which will die in the Senate.  Feel better Mr. Haney?  Now quit wasting time and get ready to cope with the Gang of Seven (Lamar Alexander has endorsed) proposal.  In the meantime, here is something you can understand “Shut Up, Sit, and Learn.”
Freshman Republican Congressman Allen West should be censured for the email he sent to Ms. Wasserman-Schultz (D-FL), Minority Leader Pelosi, Majority Whip McCarthy, and Majority Leader Cantor (I guess he felt that Speaker Boehner need not be made aware of the situation).  It seems West, known for his temper, took exception to his fellow Floridian’s comments on the floor of the House where she chastised West, without naming him, for his support of the aforementioned Cut, Cap, and Balance Bill.  Make up your own minds below is the excerpt from Wasserman-Schultz’ comments on the floor and West’s email in response
Wasserman-Schultz “President Obama has vowed to veto this bill, which ends the medicare guarantee and the gentleman from Florida who represents thousands of medicare beneficiaries as do I, is supportive of this plan that would increase costs for medicare beneficiaries, unbelievable from a member from south Florida.”
West:
Subject: Unprofessional and Inappropriate Sophomoric Behavior from Wasserman-Schultz
Look, Debbie, I understand that after I departed the House floor you directed your floor speech comments directly towards me. Let me make myself perfectly clear, you want a personal fight, I am happy to oblige. You are the most vile, unprofessional ,and despicable member of the US House of Representatives. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on your own congressional district!
I am bringing your actions today to our Majority Leader and Majority Whip and from this time forward, understand that I shall defend myself forthright against your heinous characterless behavior......which dates back to the disgusting protest you ordered at my campaign hqs, October 2010 in Deerfield Beach.
You have proven repeatedly that you are not a Lady, therefore, shall not be afforded due respect from me!
Steadfast and Loyal
Congressman Allen B West (R-FL)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Secular American Jew and a Love for Israel

September 10, 2001 was a Monday

Sunni and Shia: So who are the bad guys again?