What’s bugging Diggaduh? How about dumb-ass statements such as:
· “I want my country back.” Really? Back from whom? Where did it go? When did you lose it?
· “Obamacare is a job killer.” Name one job that has been eliminated as a result of the Affordable Care Act?
· “The 1% are job creators.” When 70% of your GDP comes from consumer spending does anyone believe that it is only the 1% doing the spending?
· “Why do people vote against their economic best interests?” Well, I do so. And I do it because I believe we are only as strong as our weakest link.
· “He’s going through a sophomore slump.” It’s called regressing to the mean. How do you know the 1st season wasn’t beyond the normal and the end (sophomore season) is more indicative of long term performance?
· “President Obama is waging war on religion.” Really last time I checked it was fundamentalists that were challenging Islamic community centers and mosques.
· “Ronald Reagan scared the Iranians into releasing the hostages.” The deal to release the hostages was completed before Reagan was sworn in.
· “We’ll be back with our powerhouse roundtable.” Sorry George Stephanopoulos but when your roundtables include Liz Cheney, Nicolle Wallace, and Ann Coulter, power house is not an accurate statement.
· “Civil rights are for blacks.” Ann Coulter believes civil rights are a form of paying off for prior wrongdoings. Shows how ignorant she is about the Constitution and justice. Funny, I thought civil rights were for everybody.
· “President Obama’s failed policies.” Republican talking point without any substance. Have you ever heard a single example provided by a Republican hack?
There, I feel better already.