· "I understand why Barack Obama wants to send every kid to college, because of their indoctrination mills, absolutely. The indoctrination that is going on at the university level is a harm to our country."
· "That's why he (Obama) wants you to go to college. He wants to remake you in his image."
· “President Obama wants everybody in America to go to college. What a snob”
· “I would say any type of sexual activity has absolutely no place in the military” What we're doing is playing social experimentation with our military right now. And that's tragic."
· “I don't believe in an America where the separation of church and state are absolute.”
· “I think it's harmful to our society to have a society that says that sex outside of marriage is something that should be encouraged or tolerated, particularly among the young. And I think we've very, very harmful long term consequences to our society. Birth control to me enables that, and I don't think it's a healthy thing for our country."
· “The reason Social Security is in big trouble is we don’t have enough workers to support the retirees. Well, a third of all the young people in America are not in America today because of abortion, because one in three pregnancies end in abortion.”
· “The undermining of the fabric of our society all comes from this right to privacy that doesn’t exist in the U.S. Constitution.
· “Ultimately we need to make the case to the Iranian regime that we will not let them get a nuclear weapon, and that means working with the Israelis if necessary, and coordinating missile strikes or air strikes to take out that capability if we believe it’s reached that point.”
· “All the people that live in the West Bank are Israelis. They are not Palestinians. There is no Palestinian. This is Israeli land.”
· “You know, Mitt, I don't want to go to a trade war, I want to beat China, I want to go to war with China.”
· “It’s about some phony ideal, some phony theology. Oh, not a theology based on the Bible, a different theology, but no less a theology.”
· “Where did they come up that public education and bigger education bureaucracies was the rule in America? Parents educated their children, because it’s their responsibility to educate their children.”
· Unlike Islam, where the higher law and civil law are the same, in our case we have civil laws. But our civil laws have to comport with the higher law.”
· ”As long as abortion is legal – at least according to the Supreme Court – legal in this country, we will never have rest because that law does not comport with God’s law that says all life has value. And as long as there is an incongruence between the two, we will have agitation.”