Full disclosure, I am a self-described Atheist Jew
20) If there is no archaeological evidence that the Israelites were enslaved in Egypt, where did the whole Matzah thing come from?
19) Are Gefilte Fish, fresh or saltwater fish?
18) Where can I find chocolate bunnies in the Greatest Story ever Told?
17) Was Yvonne De Carlo as Sephora, hotter than the Burning Bush in The Ten Commandments?
16) Why do so many people go out of their way to call themselves a Patriot or a Christian, when they’re probably neither?
15) Has the Catholic Church condemned Hannibal Lecter for eating so much meat on Friday during Lent?
14) If all politicians lie, why do people fall for the “Jesus Christ told me to run for President.”
13) If faith forces the suspension of free thinking, how does the tag line Faith and Freedom, make any sense?
12) How can Israel expect to be both a democratic and Jewish state while it occupies Judea and Samaria?
11) Can you have freedom of religion without first having freedom from religion?
10) Is there a better example of how screwed up the Republican party is? “All that stuff I was taught about evolution and embryology and the big bang theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of Hell.” Paul Broun (R-GA) Member House Science Committee
9) Why does ABC describe “The Ten Commandments” as Drama and History for tonight’s broadcast when there is no archaeological evidence to support the story?
8) When did guns and religion become comingled like peanut butter and jelly?
7) If you’re faith is as strong as you claim, why are you threatened by teaching evolution in the class room?
6) If there are no atheists in foxholes, how many Christians work on Wall Street?
5) Does it make sense have non-Christians swear on a Bible before taking the stand?
4) If you’re an atheist, why do you care if someone believes in a higher power?
3) Is there a book with more murder and mayhem than the Old Testament?
2) What is scarier: we are the only intelligent beings in the universe or we are not?
1) If science is literal, is the Bible figurative?