· Republican hack John Fund says “The most effective response (to Newtown) would be to let our citizens carry weapons in all public places.” Really, because Americans have shown to be the most rational, dependable, trustworthy, levelheaded people on the planet.
· Arizona’s three ring circus continued with Arizona GOP Chairman Tom Morrissey, Gila County Republican Party Chairman Don Ascoli and former Graham County Republican Chairman John D, Rhodes objecting to the certification of President Obama’s 332-206 victory because they believe the President has not produced a “legitimate” birth certificate. You know you are a RWNJ when even Jan Brewer says you’re wrong.
· War monger and Fox News contributor John Bolton had this to say about Secretary State Hillary Clinton “You know, every foreign service officer in every foreign ministry in the world knows the phrase I am about to use. When you don’t want to go to a meeting or conference, or an event, you have a ‘diplomatic illness.’ And this is a diplomatic illness to beat the band.” Well here is some news Mr. Bolton: Mrs. Clinton is our Secretary of State while you can only dream of that job.
· Boy, I am really going to miss Jim DeMint in the Senate. <Sarcasm>
· French actor Gerard Depardieu has been welcome in Russia as he tries to escape the new higher tax rates in his native France. Meanwhile 99% of Americans say Gerard who? Yeah he’s the fat jerk who urinated on a flight to Dublin when he was told the lavatory was locked. Au revoir bag de douche.
· Rand Paul’s 19 year old son was arrested at the Charlotte Airport for being drunk and disorderly. I am sure Ron Paul will tell you that it is the constitutional right for his grandson to be a drunken douche nozzle.
· Gun ownership in the U.S. is the highest in the world at 88.8 guns/100 people. Second highest is Yemen at 54.8 guns/100 people and Iraq has 34.2guns/100 people. But only 1 in 18 Americans is considered an active hunter.
· Neocons are attacking Chuck Hagel because he opposed the surge in Iraq. The funny thing about these neocons is they attack anyone who opposed the surge but at the same time, these same neocons can’t admit that the invasion was a mistake to begin with.
· For those deficit hawks that claim the US should have adopted an austerity program like the British, you may want to know that Britain is on the verge of a triple dip recession.
· I worry about the future of the newspaper. TheAtlantic.com reported Google made $20Billion in ad revenue, a figure greater than all U.S. print media combined.